Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Sloggin' Along

Yup, sloggin' along. Getting used to logging on Noom and learned something really worth it for long term: if you're planning to eat something high in fat today for dinner, move other fats (like cream or avacado) to tomorrow. I think this is the way to have dessert once in awhile--the trick is once in awhile. For long term, I have GOT to figure this out.

However, I really don't think Noom--OR the Mediterranean diet--will work for me to lose weight in the first place. I should do this AFTER I've lost what I want to lose. It's just not working, so I'm pretty sure next week I'll give up and go back to keto. I started at 200#, went down to 198.2, but then started back up! Why??? Now sitting at 199.2 or something. This is verrrry dismotivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment