Sunday, November 8, 2015

a rainy day'll do it...

I went to Safeway to buy a bunch of sweet potatoes, but unfortunately, the Girl Scouts were selling outside the entrance. I bought a can of cashews, the only thing they had without sugar. Then, because I was on my way home from tennis, I opened the can and ate about 1/4 cup. I'm SUPPOSED to eat some protein after exercise!! I guess I should have known; I should have dropped that can of cashews off in the public lounge downstairs because God knows I don't even like cashews. Instead, I dropped the can on the table along with Obi's leash...so of course it stared at me the next time I took Obi for a walk...

I just ate the entire can, two cups of cashews that I don't even like. (Has anyone ever postulated that bingeing is a way to express negative emotions? Well, it is a rainy day, and I did get extremely annoyed with a friend but felt strongly prohibited from expressing that feeling. Hummmm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment